AAP Annual Meeting Courses offers on-demand access to educational and scientific sessions that were offered during the 2021 Annual Meeting. Get access to cutting-edge science and practical sessions, that more than 2,000 of your colleagues enjoyed at the Annual Meeting.
Sign up now and earn 34.30 CE from the whole package, while catching up on key sessions and practice-impacting presentations on your own schedule.
· ABP1: American Board Review Part 1
· EV12: AAP/AAP Foundation/Osteology Foundation Regeneration Symposium: Managing Complications Related to Regenerative Therapy Around Teeth and Implants
· ABP2: American Board Review Part 2
· GS1: Opening General Session: When Bad Things Happen to Good Tissue
· AAPF1: AAP Foundation Future Horizons in Periodontology: Peri-Implant and Periodontal Conditions: Emerging Science
· FCE1: Beyond Perio Limits with Airway Focused Digital Dentistry
· IP1: Advances in Periodontics
· GS2: Robert J. Genco Perio-Systemic Symposium
· FCE2: Reconstruction of Soft Tissue Defects Around Anterior Implants
· FCE3: Lasers: What Wavelength Are You On?
· GS3: Should We Pull the Plug? Do We Need a Third Dentition? (Point-Counterpoint)
· IP2: Innovations in Periodontics
· FCE4: Different Specialties, Different Approach, Same Goal: Multidisciplinary Approach for External Root Resorption
· FCE5: Futuristic Dentistry: How Industry Leaders Are Evolving the Delivery of Care
· FCE6: The New Age of Marketing: The Secrets to Leveraging Social Media as a Marketing Tool for the Periodontal Practice
· FCE7: Gingival Lesions: Scalpel or Steroid?
· GS4: The Single Anterior Implant: Strategies for Long-Term Stability and Aesthetics
· GS5: The Arch Nemesis: Solutions for the Edentulous and Compromised Maxillary Anterior Region
· FCE8: The Winners Circle
· FCE9: Zirconia Implants: The New Kid on the Block
· IP3: Rising Stars
· IP4: Perio Open Mic
· GS6: We Are Better Together: Perio-Pros Collaborations for Complex Cases
Course length: 34hr 30minutes
Original release date: October 3, 2023
Expiration date: October 3, 2026
The American Academy of Periodontology designates this activity for 34.30 continuing education credits.
The American Academy of Periodontology is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
The AAP cautions participants for this CE activity about the potential risks of using limited knowledge when incorporating new techniques and procedures in their practice.